RapidShare AutoWaitNo more waiting on Rapidshare.com
No staring at the clock.
No expired sessions.
How to use this bookmarklet:
- Bookmark the following link (add it to your favorites): Rapidshare Autowait
- When RapidShare shows you the countdown timer, click the newly created bookmark.
- Go do something else without worry.
- The instant it is possible, you will get a download prompt.
IMPORTANT: Internet Explorer UsersFor this bookmarklet to be helpful, you should permit automatic download prompts.Details:
Tools menu > Internet Options item > Security tab > Custom Level button
> Downloads group > Enable "Automatic prompting for file downloads"
The RapidShare AutoWait bookmarklet does not eliminate the time delay; But it does eliminate your wait by letting you leave RapidShare's download page without worry.
Rapidshare.com often forces "free users" to wait for a period of time before it is possible to download a file.
This forces users to either watch the count down timer, or leave the page hoping to return later.
Leaving the page comes with problems. Besides the mental distraction this causes, users are likely to return either too early or after a much longer wait than necessary.
Worst of all, if a user waits too long, the session will expire, causing the download to be canceled. The user is then forced to wait again.
SOLUTION: The AutoWait bookmarklet lets you leave RapidShare's download page with no worry.
• No worry that you will forget to return.
• No worry that you will wait longer than necessary.